Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Touring Alabaster House...

Quaint and inviting.
I really like the simplicity of the river rock path...
... and the little moments like this one.
Let's go inside.
Welcome.
Those windows!
Alabaster House; how fitting.
I love white painted floorboards.
The attic loft in all its light-filled glory.
The monolithic bath.
Some would even say it glows.
Doesn't a rustic kitchen like this one just make you
want to cook all day?
And even better, eat too.
I love the unpainted wood strip as runner on the stairs.
You all know how much I enjoy a wood pile.
stills via 1st Option

5 comments:

  1. OMG, what IS this beautiful place?!?

    See, "rustic" + "espresso machine" = perfection. I mean, go rural, but why go crazy, am I right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - thanks for the tour. it really is warm and inviting for an all white interior...
    I love rustic kitchens - I would cook all day long..

    Darryl Carter often uses wood piles in his interiors. I love them too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm...I really should redecorate at home...so much inspiration... ;o)

    ReplyDelete