Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dining Details...

Limed Oak is one of my favorite finishes, so you know
I am loving these dining tables. Designer Philip Gorrivan's
collection of European drawings fill the walls.
A painted barn door transforms this dining space
from Darryl Carter.
19th-Century street lanterns float above a
mahogany table in this dining room curated by
Glen Senk and Keith Johnson. Senk is the president
at Anthropologie and Johnson is the firm's
antiques buyer. You can view Johnson's travels
via Man Shops Globe on the Sundance Channel.
Fantastic chairs from York Street Studio.
1960s chrome chairs designed by homeowner Linda Zelenko’s
parents, Marion and Harry Zelenko, define this
New England dining room. The handsome table?
Once again from York Street Studio.
_______

all images via Elle Decor

6 comments:

  1. I was perfectly happy with my Thonet Modern, bent wood table and chairs but now I am not so sure ..
    These are wonderful.. I wonder if I should go searching for barn doors or the like. I have such high ceilings, I can do it here.
    Well, the search would be fun !
    chau, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. each one trumped the last. love the table and chairs combo in the last image and the sparceness of the room otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Senk and Johnson have pretty much the dream life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In major love with that painted barn door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what took me so long to discover your fabulous blog?? well i am here now... front row seat... xx pam

    ReplyDelete