Friday, February 1, 2013

Display what you love...

C3PO-chic?  Why not?  Display what you love and nourish your soul. (image)
_____
 
"The power of being in a space that feels fully aligned with our soul is sorely underrated. In all my years of coaching (and in my own life), I’ve seen few ways to practice Extreme Self-Care that have a more dramatic, immediate effect on our quality of life than this one idea. I’m not just talking about clearing clutter or getting organized, although these are a huge part of the formula; I’m talking about recognizing the impact your home or office has on your emotional and physical health, your energy levels, your self-esteem, your relationship to yourself and others, and your spiritual well-being. It’s called “creating a soul-nourishing environment,” and I’ve seen this vital concept – the transformation of a person’s home or office – literally transform his or her life.” -- Cheryl Richardson, The Art of Extreme Self-Care

1 comment:

  1. This is very true. I love to go to www.theselby.com - inspiring and fun to peek into these homes. Yes, some are weird, not to my taste - whatever, but they are all so interesting because of the owners/renters really creating this "'soul-nourishing" environment as C Richardson describes - not being wary or afraid of what anyone else would think or do -just going all out and living your own way - love that!

    ReplyDelete