Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kabinett & Kammer....

I love discovering modern-day curiosity shops.
Sometimes you really hit the jackpot!
Kabinett & Kammer in NYC is filled with
antiques, natural oddities, and art.
Sean Scherer and Rick Gilbert certainly
know how to hand-pick their wares.
I love the little, stripped buggy.
This beautiful collection of sea fans
creates another fantastic display.
Antique signage, taxidermy, and primitives — oh my.
With so much to look at in this shot, I somehow
managed to zero in on the back of the vintage
rolling library cart. I've been searching for one
for years now.
I love the artist studio feel of the space.
Kabinett & Kammer is located at 174 E. 2nd Street
between Avenues A & B.
Images via Kabinett & Kammer

2 comments:

  1. I really love this place. Thought I would just take the moment to let you know I still check out all of your posts. I find them all very interesting and great looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my faves...would really love to go someday!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete