Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inspired color...

What a lovely photograph of the rooftops of Brussels.
When I discovered it, I immediately thought of the
wonderfully muted colors on the pillows from Canvas.
The muted pinks, mossy greens, and graphite greys of
the rooftops show up throughout the entire Canvas collection.
Now that I think about it, the whole scene somewhat
resembles the New Victorian Ruralist blog banner as well.
Here are just a few of the pillows now available
at Finderskeepers Market.
_____
Brussels Rooftop via MyMonography
Pillows via Canvas

3 comments:

  1. The floorboards in the Canvas catalogue are just the colour of the buildings in Brussels! Lovely!
    I think the peacefully slumbering Greyhound softly lit is crucial. Do you have one for the store? You should get one and name himm "Peaches".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brussels is so beautiful...I've been 'visiting' there in several books lately.
    Does the sweet greyhound come with the pillows? If so, I'll take five!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Just found this blog post. I'm happy that I could inspire someone :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete