Saturday, November 14, 2009

More Grant K. Gibson from the NYTimes...




Here are a few more images from the NYTimes
piece on San Francisco Interior Designer
The young man knows what he is doing.
As you know from past postings, I love vintage trophies.
So I am happy to see Grant's wonderful find
perched in his bathroom.
Then there is that perfectly
curated den (this is a rental by the way).
No excuses people. No need to wait
until the dream house comes along.
Design and decorate today with what you have.
The third image shows how to edit a vignette
down to the bare minimum for genius effect.
Lastly, the bedroom. I love the intense blue
with that amazing camel-colored headboard.
Does the bed look familiar? We sell one almost
exactly like it at Finderskeepers. Grant has
simply added the padded headboard to his model.

2 comments:

  1. If you can find a copy of San Francisco Interiors published 95, my cousin, Tom Bennett and his business partner at the time apartments on shown on page 84 through 86.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I just ran across your blog and then was flipping the pages and found myself!
    Thank you so much for featuring me!
    I am so excited to keep reading more.

    Grant

    ReplyDelete