Friday, November 27, 2009

Lexington Herald Leader features Finderskeepers...

The Lexington Herald Leader newspaper
featured some of our vintage trophies
in their annual gift giving guide.
This boy scout swimming trophy (sold)
from the 1930's got a lot of attention.
Here is my favorite from our current
collection. It features a great figure
holding a wreath and an inscribed
banner/ribbon on the base.
Here is the treasure(sold)! It is a giant
pinochle trophy from the 40's. I love
its patina against the faded and dried
lamb's ear.
These great hourglasses were also
featured in the gift guide.

A big Thank You to Stephanie Lyell
for taking the lovely photographs and
to Harriet Hendren for featuring
Finderskeepers in the Herald Leader guide.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful feature article. Your shop is an escape for the my busy life. I feel like I am transported into another world the moment I enter its doors. I always go home with something beautiful and perfect for my home collections.

    ReplyDelete