Friday, August 19, 2011

Easy, Breezy, Leila Lindholm...

Swedish TV chef Leila Lindholm's home is full of personality due to her perfectly curated collections and comfortable furnishings.
I like how the furniture arrangements speak more of function than decoration.
Here, a well-appointed bookshelf in the family room holds some
wonderfully nostalgic accessories.

I love this book wallpaper hung behind a classic desk. Its monochromatic coloration and stylized design almost mimics a bamboo or matchstick texture on the walls.

____


via Family Living

1 comment:

  1. I used that book wall paper in a powder room once. It was off the living room and people were always leaving the door open, so I thought when you see in if you see books instead of a pot, it would be better. Thanks for sharing. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete